Thursday, March 30, 2006

Management Solutions

How well do you tackle problems that obstruct your way ? Observe how one master does it...

Laloo talks to his son

Laloo : I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son : I want to choose my own bride.
Laloo : But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter.
Son : Well, in that case... I can consider the idea..

Next Laloo approaches Bill Gates

Laloo : I have a husband for your daughter.
Bill Gates : But my daughter is too young to marry.
Laloo : But this young man is a Vice President of the World Bank.
Bill Gates : Ah, in that case...I can give it a thought

Finally Laloo goes to see the President of the World Bank

Laloo : I have a young man to be recommended as a Vice President.
President : But I already have more Vice Presidents than I need.
Laloo : But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law.
President : Really ? in that case I will certainly think on it...

This is called Real Management .......

No comments: