Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nothing Unexpected!

Well, another elections are over, results are out. As expected, LDF is back in Kerala and Bengal, and DMK in Tamil Nadu. Now what people are awaiting is to know who will be the Chief Ministers of these states. Well, I read in IBN's site Karunanidhi quoting Stalin as the next Chief Minister of TN. In the same site, I saw a comment "It is good that Vijaykanth has won, or else he would have returned to ACTING"!!. As far as Kerala is concerned, it seems decision will be taken by 15th. If Achu Mama becomes the Chief Minister, the swearing-in ceremony might take one whole day!! (Pun intended).

Last weekend, when I was at home, I saw Cyrus interviewing Navjot Singh Sidhu in MTV. In that, I liked a comment made by Sidhu on talkative people. He said "They have a DIARRHEA of words, but CONSTIPATION of thoughts!! Well said Sidhu.

No comments: