Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fate??

Is there something called "Fate?" Well I believe there is. Well then who decides your fate? It is that superpower we call GOD, which is further bifurcated as Shiva, Allah, Jesus etc. But of course there is some superpower that exists who decides your fate. I have seen people who does not believe in GOD at all. GOD is a three-letter word created by us to name that superpower. There are people who say that there is nothing like fate and you can achieve anything in life by sheer hard work. I beg to differ here. I have had experiences wherein I have given my 100% and yet faced obstacles in achieving a goal, whereas there are instances where by applying just 20% have got the results unexpectedly.

We are what we are at present mainly because it was decided that way. There are so many people who are born blind, deaf, handicapped. Why weren't I? Who decided that? And on what basis? Why were they born like that? Of course NO ANSWER. I am what I am today just because I was born to my parents and not to someone in a slum. That of course was not in my hands as to where I was going to take birth. Who decided that again? And again on what basis? Do you think that it is just a coincidence? How much ever good a driver we are, it just takes a minute's folly of ours or someone else's for our lives to end. So, what is in our hands? Nothing. So, just carry on enjoying this beautiful life, for we don't know what is tomorrow, and thank the Almighty for whatever we are. No preaching here, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup.... I do support this....
It's simply correct. It's what and how the Almighty God decides us to be.........