Sunday, June 20, 2010

NAXALISM VS. TERRORISM

I am a common man. Not intelligent enough to go on to the root causes of various issues. One thing I don't understand is why the government is not going ahead with using our Air Force and Army against the Naxals? Why this soft corner? What is the difference between a terrorist and a naxal in common man's language? Both kill innocents. A lost life is an Innocent's. And a life is life. So our blood only boils if the crime is committed by a person from our neighboring country? We make a hue and cry even if that attack kills 2-3 people. And here our own guys if they can derail a train and kill 138 people, we feel they are our brothers? Well I can't differentiate a terrorist and a naxal. Sorry I am a common man. I don't know why the terminology is different at all for the two cases. I don't want to know the cause for why innocents are killed in either case. Being an Indian, I feel I am helpless in the hands of people whom we elect!!!!!

No comments: